ED134 MIC IN modules provides a means for connecting an external microphone as an audio input source for your synth. Connecting [OUT] to [DETECTOR IN] of the ES02 Preamp-Detector or the [IN] jack of the ASM303 Envelope Follower will allow for the generation of a CV voltage that 'follows' the basic amplitude envelope of the input signal.
The ED134 has both 'balanced' and 'unbalanced' inputs which can be used at the same time.
Typical Specifications (subject to change)
- Balanced Input Impedance: 1K
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: 100K Maximum
- Balanced Input Level: +17dBu (Min Gain), -15.5dBu (Max Gain)
- Maximum Unbalanced Input Level: +3.5dBu (Min Gain), -38dBu (Max Gain)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz to 30kHz
- THD + Noise: 0.03%