EuroRack & EuroSynth System
Series of enclosures is a highly flexible 3U modular synth enclosure system.
The Studio Series comprises 3 main families:-
- The Series 300 - skiff style with an internal module depth of 60mm. Fundamentally designed as lids to the Studio 500 and Studio 700 but useable as very thin skiff enclosures
- The Series 500 - desktop style
- The Series 700 - boat style with an internal depth of 90mm
A selection of End Cheeks will soon be available to not only cosmetically enhance the apparance of the Studio family but to also add the next level of flexibility:-
- With the End Cheeks it will be possible to use the Studio 300 enslosures as a deep lid for all of the Studio enclosures
- The End Cheeks will also work with a family of frames that will allow the Studio family to work together as an overall system.
- Various permutations of the 300, 500 and 700 enclosures will cater for most user requirements from single enclosure solutions to multi-enclosure systems combined with free-standing and wall-mounting frames.
The Studio Series is shown here combining a Studio 500 104HP Desktop with 2x Studio 700 104HP Boats.
Thumbwheels lock the enclosures together but also povide a quick-release mechanism allowing any of the enclosures to be removed
Our Studio Starter Systems give you everything you need to get a system up and ready-to go.
Studio 500 Desktop
Studio 700 Skiff
Each systems comprises:-
- A 6U x 84HP Studio 500 Desktop or Studio 700 Skiff
- 1x ED705 Powered Busboard with mounting kit
- 1x 4HP Power Panel
- 1x 15VDC 2.4A Power Brick
© Copyright 2000. All rights reserved. Revised:
February 2, 2017